Macro for Outlook

Rebecca Kowalski

Hi all,

I need a Macro for outlook that will basically insert specific text when activated. For Example, when macro is pressed it inserts the below into the open email:

Dear ***

Thank you for your email.

Kind Regards

hope someone can help, not a big outlook person :-/

Rebecca

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
Rebecca are you doing this for a single email or you looking to reply to a bunch of emails that you have selected from the inbox which could be one or many

Will you be adding any more text or just replying to sender with said message also will you be attaching any files

I have some macros somewhere to do this just need to find them

Upvote 0
Hi Jimrward,

Basically I am looking to create multiple Macros that are set up with specific text within the main body of the main. So for example:

Macro one would have: Hi all, thank you for your email I will get back to your soon.
Macro two would have: Hi all, I am not able to assist at the moment but will get back to you asap.

The text will likely be slightly edited once I have run the macro as they are big email templates and I will need to adjust slightly each time but will be quicker than other options.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Will this be used by yourself or will it be a work department tool, also if it's a company macro what is the policy on running macros in house will it also be on your own mailbox or a dept shared mailbox

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiguekHeka

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back