An amazing diversion...

Rick Rothstein

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I am not sure if I am breaking any rules for this forum, but this is just too good to miss. I saw this kid on an American TV show and could not believe it. Here he is in a YouTube clip I found setting a Guinness world record. What does he do? He solves 3 totally mixed Rubik's Cubes in under 5 minutes 20 seconds (which I am guessing was the old record)... while juggling them! I would have said this was impossible to do (in any amount of time) if I did not see it with my own eyes. Enjoy and be amazed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Qbwz0Uik8

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
Hi Rick,
you probably are breaking a rule but thanks for sharing anyway, fully agree, truly amazing.

Dave

:confused: Over 200 people viewed this thread and only one person felt the juggling Rubik's Cube solver was amazing enough to comment on? Really, no one else found this remarkable in any way?

:confused: Over 200 people viewed this thread and only one person felt the juggling Rubik's Cube solver was amazing enough to comment on? Really, no one else found this remarkable in any way?
Hi Rick, I didn't come across this section of the thread till today, after watching the video I also felt that it is out of the imagination that he solved the Rubik's Cubes juggling them, it was really amazing to watch the video.</SPAN></SPAN>

I also guessed at the beginning, as you thought that he would not solve the Rubik's Cubes in their forms within any amount of time, at all sides with the same colours. But he proved it, which surprised me too.
</SPAN></SPAN>

Thank you for giving an entertaining and a great challenge link. It has been nice to watch it.
</SPAN></SPAN>

Regards
</SPAN></SPAN>
Kishan :)
</SPAN></SPAN>

Few years back it would be considered as an extraordinary fit. Today it is no longer a novelty.

Rick, if youre into this, you should check out the world championship yoyo contest. That stuff will blow your mind

Oh My God!! This is incredible. thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thietbibeboiwasaco

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back