Dynamic Arrays Debut September 24

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
Microsoft Help still appears to be saying that the new functions (in this case UNIQUE) " is one of several beta features, and currently only available to a portion of Office Insiders at this time. " and yet in this thread (posts 12-22) we have two users who are not Insiders who say they have the UNIQUE function. Have all the new dynamic array functions now been released to all 365 subscribers?

No Peter I still don't have the new functions.

I'm not on the insider program, but got the Dynamic Array Functions at the end of November. MS are rolling them out slowly to see what happens.

Thanks Fluff. I had 'read' Bill's post to mean "Office 365 Insiders Monthly Channel accounts'. It's a bit of a mess until everybody gets the functions! And you don't know you have them unless you go looking. Anyway, that is clearer now. Thanks again. (y)

Thanks Fluff. I had 'read' Bill's post to mean "Office 365 Insiders Monthly Channel accounts'. It's a bit of a mess until everybody gets the functions! And you don't know you have them unless you go looking. Anyway, that is clearer now. Thanks again. (y)
I agree. It's great to see all this new functionality, but from my perspective I simply don't know when it's safe to use them. Our entire company is on 365 but how am I supposed to know when these features are rolled out to all? Is there some sort of announcement once they are truly released globally?

A complete disaster IMO, I only realised I had them when I copy/pasted a formula into Xl & it "spilled down", as it was the first time I'd seen it I was thinking WTF!!?

Hopefully MS will announce when all 365 subscribers have them, but I won't hold my breath.

Just an update I have just had the new functions added to mine (not sure exactly what day they were added, probably the 15th as there were Microsoft updates that day for me).

They announced a couple of days ago that they are generally available in the monthly release channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guest1337

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back