invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.
invitation to Samantha to read the purpose of this thread
(the other fellows know it already, but are still hesitating :unsure: )

very kind regards,
Erik

Erik,

I've read the purpose of the thread... I just don't have any photos of me on my work computer, or on the computer I've been using at home that are clear, of me not wearing a mask from a costume party or more recent than high school (and I don't think you want to see a photo of me that is 10 years old, with me wearing my cap and gown). Oh, or gothed out for a night of clubbing. :D

Samantha:
Tell him to be careful. That’s how it all ends, (slowly but surely).
Next thing you know it’s a station wagon and a pick-up, then you have to wait for retirement to start a new project.
(Which thankfully is only a handful of years away…) :biggrin:

Lets see... He already has 2 pick-ups, and 3 cars (not that they RUN, mind you... He just has them). Not to mention the Mitsubishi Expo he is currently driving (though it is falling apart around him - literally! no front bumper, can't open the passenger side doors unless you want the rear passenger door to fall off, etc.). I don't see either of us driving a station wagon (I have a 4-door sedan which is as close as we are going to get, I think).

See?... it's starting already! :LOL:
It's time for him to grab on fast & hold on tight.
You've got to be careful not to let work get in the way of life.
Just keep repeating the mantra:
"This is not a job, it's just a way to afford new parts." :unsure:

Maybe it's time to call Chip Foose for some overhaulin'... :cool:
(... on the Olds, not the Mitsubishi!) :LOL:

OK - here's a suggestion that sure to placate our chairman of the DRAFTboard :wink:...let's have Samantha's hubby click a snapshot of her standing in front of his favorite car and maybe we can get Dan to put up a picture of him in front of his favorite vehicle. Or barring that -- dig up a picture of him and this Mustang or with a Huey and scan it in and use that...just a thought... :p

I'd rather second the cap and gown picture motion...

Well...the «goth» thing does sound interesting...(I'm so old that at first I thought it was a typo :rolleyes: -- it wasn't until I just re-read it that I realized it wasn't :oops:)

Please, Greg...
DRAFTboard and Huey in the same post???
(Conjures up a lot of bad memories.) :eek:

Don't know where any of the old pics are that include me and any aircraft.
Could probably come up with some of my old hot rod pictures but I can't think of any that include me in those either. (At least not that I can be seen.)
I too would vote for the cap & gown picture. As for the goth reference, I knew right off what that meant. My youngest daughter went through that for a while. (But she seems to be better now.) :LOL:

...DRAFTboard and Huey...bad memories...
-HalfAce
:oops: My sincerest apologies if there's an ounce of veracity in that [which I'm guessing there is]. Sometimes those of us who have never fired a weapon at an enemy (nor had an enemy fire a weapon at us) are not as discerning as we might be. Not to sidetrack Erik's thread here, but I'm deeply obliged to those who have shouldered a weapon on our nation's behalf. (y) Apologize for not thinking that one through better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
81jamesacct

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back