invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Oh, man. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. (Now I do.) :confused:
I was pretty much just pokin' some fun at your expense.
While there is a little veracity in what I said, it's only a very little.
I remember more of the good times of those years than the bad.
(Some stuff for which we'd still be in Levenworth if they ever found out about!) :LOL:

I do appreciate the sentiments though and for those it's directed to, I say thanks!

Dan

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
As for the goth reference, I knew right off what that meant. My youngest daughter went through that for a while. (But she seems to be better now.) :LOL:

I'll have to see if I can manage to get the cap & gown and a more recent photo to animate, and be small enough in file size to use as my avatar. :)

The goth thing is a phase I went through as well... Mostly for the dancing and clothes! I will admit to still owning a few pairs of the boots (knee high vinyl with 6" heels = yum!) and some of the clothes (comes in handy at Halloween - InstaCostume!). And yes, I CAN dance in the 6" heels - mostly because they have 3" platforms!

As for my boyfriend taking a pic of me in front of his race car... The car is in pieces in the garage (the area where the engine should be, is currently being used as storage for empty boxes and the engine is in pieces on the work bench (under more empty boxes).

Dan, no worries. And on the bright side? If you do end up in the calaboose at Fort Leavenworth, I'll come see ya. It's only 10 miles or so as the crow flies... :LOL:

As long as you're not talkin' conjugal visits... :unsure:

(and no Jay, I'm not flirting with you - or Greg) :LOL:

I'm sure most of the stuff we got away with had a statute of limitations of some sort and I'd imagine 30 years or so would cover it.
(Although there might be a few things.....) :whistle:

(Although there might be a few things.....)

I have no idea what you might be talking about! ;)

Could be part of the reason for not accepting Erik's kind offer?

Then again, I haven't either...;)

Smitty

(There's a time and a place for everything...It's called College...;))

Ok, Erik---you've twisted my arm enough so that I'm in. :)

So I believe the question becomes... is that Matt's own version of "blue steel"?

<sup>edit</sup> You know it's a little scary what you get if you put Zoolander Steel in Google's image search... :eek: <sub>/edit</sub>

So I believe the question becomes... is that Matt's own version of "blue steel"?

Greg, the world isn't ready for that just yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyg666

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back