IPad3

I do not own any apple either. However work is now supporting apple. I have thought about getting the new IPad. Is it any better function-wise vs the 2? The display is nice but does it do more?

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
Whaaat? I haven't seen better than the iPhone 4S - look at Instagram.

Oh dear, another 'brainwashed' fanboy! ;)

The Galaxy S2 has a clearer, more scratch resistant screen and an 8 megapixel camera. It also has a faster processor, is more responsive, better to handle and is much cheaper. I fail to see why anyone would buy an iPhone!

I do not own any apple either. However work is now supporting apple. I have thought about getting the new IPad. Is it any better function-wise vs the 2? The display is nice but does it do more?

Apart from an old 2ng generation iPod, this is the first Apple product I've owned. I don't think there can be too many differences (display apart) as there are various threads on Apple Support forums asking how to tell the iPad2 and 3 apart (there's nothing obvious on the boxes for example)!

More scratch resistant? Yes. Clearer? No. The fact is that Apple recognized the fact that the user connects with the phone through the screen, and they made it as important to their engineers as, say, the processor. The result is a higher resolution than any other phone. And I'm not a "fanboy"! I just happen to own an iPhone :P

More scratch resistant? Yes. Clearer? No. The fact is that Apple recognized the fact that the user connects with the phone through the screen, and they made it as important to their engineers as, say, the processor. The result is a higher resolution than any other phone. And I'm not a "fanboy"! I just happen to own an iPhone :P

*cough* I'll just leave this here: http://www.techradar.com/news/phone...the-world-today-645440/page:21#articleContent

(One of many smartphone articles that have the same result).

From what I've seen, the "super AMOLED" screen on the S2 is clearer than the 4S screen.

Let's just agree they're both very nice :) (although the S2 is better :LOL:)

Dom

To be fair others were arguing the camera wasn't very good (S2 is still better though ;))

Shiny new S3 coming out soon so will have to see what that has to offer.

Dom

To be fair others were arguing the camera wasn't very good (S2 is still better though ;))

Still, this thread is about iPad not iPhone, and only the iPhone 4s has a good camera anyway. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back