Forum's New Look

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
Thanks, Jim. There are still changes we're working on (addition/removal of functionality, design) and appreciate everyone's patience. Some changes you may notice, some you may not. We may have to take the board down while we're doing more updates, but hopefully, not for long.

Too busy to post much at the moment but good to see everything back up and running as I still like to dip in a few times a day.

Good job all those involved!

(y)

Dom

One small suggestion (a thing that your former format showed, which this one at the moment does not);
Show in a seperate column the # of Replys -- making it easier to spot 0's (No Replys) which I look for most of the time;
Currently seeing (in one column) 0/12 (Replys/Views) makes for more eye strain... Thanks -- Jim

One small suggestion (a thing that your former format showed, which this one at the moment does not);
Show in a seperate column the # of Replys -- making it easier to spot 0's (No Replys) which I look for most of the time;
Currently seeing (in one column) 0/12 (Replys/Views) makes for more eye strain... Thanks -- Jim

I agree! I like to look for unanswered ones

I just want to say that my withdrawl symptoms have now fully passed. No more shaking and twitching while looking at a Maintenance post.

I must say I dont like the new look. It looks like all the other forums. Before, the look was unique.

It's the default skin. More important to get all the functionality we are used to up and running before we start worrying about cosmetics. (some of us have had our fill of sites that start messing around with skins before anything works properly ;))

I'm just glad it's finally back up. I was afraid my boss would figure out how much I relied on mr excel and how little I know on my own. :eek:

Seven days without Mr Excel makes one weak.

Please don't report me for bad punning.

I must say I dont like the new look. It looks like all the other forums. Before, the look was unique.
I agree.

One thing that I hate already is the size of the reply window. Can you make it larger?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back