Though you all would like a little christmas present

frabulator

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Merry Christmas my fellow Excel online friends!

Being festive and all I have decided to post links to my Excel Games I have been developing in my spare time.

EXCEL-AGA! V3.2.3
Excel-aga is an arcade type galaxy shooter with an local scoreboard, point counter, bonus scores, power-ups and achievement board. Control the game by opening the command center, clicking new game and then using the fire button. Use the W-A-S-D keys to move.
This game is made entirely of graphs and the VBA is only used to update the cells in sheet 2.

Known issues:

• Give the game a few seconds to save after you are done and before you close out. Occasionally it has crashed and the file became corrupt because of the saved data on Sheet 1 (the scoreboard) was not given the proper amount of time to save. Dose not happen often, but it has happened.
  • The W-A-S-D controls are a little slow, simply because it goes off the Key_Down macros associated with the fire button. You MUST have the fire button selected in order to move.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxwOsSqcrSvIeENJY0lfNTcyN3c/view?usp=sharing

nyveiq.png

--------------------------------------------------------

Sudoku Excel v1.1

It is pretty straight forward. Start a new game by clicking the ‘New Game’ button. You have the option between easy, medium or difficult. When the number is correct the cell will be grayed out. When it is wrong it will not be grayed out and will count the incorrect moves made.
Sudoku Excel originally came from this page and I modified it to work like it currently does.
Sudoku Excel comes with a local scoreboard. It currently does not have a time feature.

Known issues:

• On a MAC running Elcapitan the ‘1’’s in the rows were only graying out 50% of the time. I have never ran into this issue on a Windows machine (so far).
  • If you end with a hint you can get on the scoreboard twice

x1gkdu.png

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxwOsSqcrSvIYnFJZTFKSXZvQ00/view?usp=sharing

Anyway, Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy it! Message back and let me know if you do and your high scores :)!

~Frab

- Games have been tested and work on office 2010, 2013, 2016, 365

Youtube video can be found here

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9Kimo3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back