A thank you

dozibloke

I joined this board yesterday, I should have joined ages ago it would appear, but I had an issue which I posted in the for help area.

Low and beyond only a short time after posting three regulars came to my assistance.

A big thank you to Mark858, Michael M, and Tom Urtis.

Without your assistance I would never have resolved it so quickly.

Top effort, good forum and many thanks for your time. I will certainly assist others in the same style where I can. so will be about on this forum.

(y)

Last edited:

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
I don't frequent the lounge very often, but saw this post from April.....Thanks on behalf of all of us for your kind words.
Hopefully we will have you around the forum for a long time to come....(y)

Could not agree more :)

Everybody is so helpful and supportive and I am really looking forward to learning advanced excel with a fantastic bunch
of people. Thankyou from me too.
(y)

Wow hiker95 thankyou!

Stuff like this is exactly what I am looking for. It is quite frustrating self teaching excel so to have the kind support from you guys just makes a world of difference. I have been looking through the forum recently at different questions and then trying to work out the answer myself so these links that you have kindly sent to me are just perfect.

You have a nice day too :)

ShirlF

Wow hiker95 thankyou!

Stuff like this is exactly what I am looking for. It is quite frustrating self teaching excel so to have the kind support from you guys just makes a world of difference. I have been looking through the forum recently at different questions and then trying to work out the answer myself so these links that you have kindly sent to me are just perfect.

You have a nice day too :)

ShirlF

ShirlF,

Thanks for the feedback.

You are very welcome. Glad I could help.

And, come back anytime.

been lurking here for some time and came across several useful tips that helped me a lot, so want to say a big thanks to the forum in general. hope to learn lot more step by step from excel gurus :biggrin:

came across several useful tips that helped me a lot, so want to say a big thanks to the forum in general. hope to learn lot more step by step from excel gurus

chessjess,

Welcome to the MrExcel forum.

Thanks for the feedback.

You are very welcome. Glad we could help.

And, come back anytime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back