Summing from a Subform Table

SpartanAOD

I have a form that shows records of employees (name: Employee Records). In a tab control, I have a page that contains a table style subform (name: Infractions) with record of infractions, such as no call / no show and tardy. Three relevant columns in that subform are: Infraction Date, Major Points, and Minor Points. On that same tabbed page, I would also like text box that sums the Major Points column if the Infraction Date has been less than 365 days, and sum the Minor Points column if the infraction date has been less than 90 days.

I have tried searching for similar questions, but have come up short.

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
try changing the record source for the infractions tab to a query that does what you want instead of the table directly.

Upvote 0
try changing the record source for the infractions tab to a query that does what you want instead of the table directly.

I wish I could embed a screenshot. My intentions are to let them add and view all infraction records for that employee, but have the textbox display how many points are active. Actually, there will also be a second textbox that had a count of active infractions, as well.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back