Form from many tables

posfog

Board Regular
Hi All and Festive greetings!

I have started to create a database with a number of tables for different types of data that is required and started to build a single table to allow a user to enter the details.

Within this form i have used the Tab control so i can split the different areas and have the sections from each table on a different tab.

I have put the relationship associated to the ID number and remembered that if i want all the data collected from the different tables in one area that i believed i needed to right a single query.

So after doing all the above and putting in some test data from using the single form i ran the query and get nothing apart from the headers from all tables but nothing is showing as far as data.

Could some be so kind in saying where i have gone wrong?

Regards

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.
UPDATE - I just removed the relationship within the query and it is kinda working now apart from in the query is doubling up on the data as in its putting in three lines of the same data?

Upvote 0
In the query add a group and then change one of the fields to show first that should hide duplicates, if that doesn't work go to the query and select SQL view and copy the code into your thread that would help getting a solution.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think i have sorted by fluke luck more than anything elese but thanks for the input Trevor and its nice to see someone local to me!! Even if you are a city supporter

Upvote 0
Thanks for letting me know.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back