No Read Permission message

bwlytkr

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Anyone know how to clear this issue. I get this message with any query I run associated with this table and can't find this table anywhere now. I no longer see tt in my relationship either. I tried deleting my import table and rebuild it but, I can't do that either. RAW_NJUNS is the name of my table. No issues in the past since I am the creator of the table and Queries.

Record(S) cannot read; no read permission on 'RAW_NJUNS'.

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
If the table no longer exists, you are going to have problems with any Query, Form, Report, or Relationship that uses/references this table.
Was this a native table in Access, or a linked table?

If you do not need to use this table, you will need to remove it from all objects that reference it.

Upvote 0
If the table no longer exists, you are going to have problems with any Query, Form, Report, or Relationship that uses/references this table.
Was this a native table in Access, or a linked table?

If you do not need to use this table, you will need to remove it from all objects that reference it.

I Can't do this because I can't open the queries and I can't find the table anywhere so I can delete it. I assume it's hidden somewhere. Any ideas on how to locate the table if it's hidden.

Upvote 0
You still haven't answered my question about the type of table it is (linked or not).
I don't know how it would become hidden if you didn't knowingly hide it.
You should be able to open your query in Design View or SQL View to edit it.

Upvote 0
There is an option to view hidden objects in the navigation pane. You could google for info on this and see if it helps (unlikely that someone else hid your table but then it isn't clear why you don't have permission anymore ... if it even exists). Also I'm curious if this is a linked table or native MSAccess table.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info. I’ll check google to see how to access the hidden tables. Btw it is not a linked table and I cannot open the query in design view either. Another odd thing is when I pull up the relationship report it shows the table there but it doesn’t appear when I looked at all my relationships. Wierd

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back