Database as weekly reminder

njenkins

i have a series of clients that need work doing. each one has house work on at a different frequency. some weekly, some 2 weekly, some 6 weekly etc. in additional these clients have garden work on at a different frequency

I would like to be able to add these clients to a database, say the work required (usually more than one form of work) and the frequency for each work form. Eg. john Smith, garden, every 2 weeks starting 1st April until 1st October and then John smith, house, every 4 weeks starting 1st June until 1st December.

The work would only ever be weekly. There are about 6 types of work I provide.

I would then like to be able to run a query every week which would then list the name and the work required that particular week. Basically a complicated calendar reminder for multiple, different jobs for multiple clients.

Any ideas how to do this?

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
Cross-posted here: https://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=78813

While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules). This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex78

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back