ModelOff

Welcome to ModelOff 2014 - the 3rd Annual Financial Modeling World Championships. After the success of Alex Gordon (NZ) in 2012 and Hilary Smart (UK) in 2013, we're on the hunt for our newest World Champion! If you are or know someone talented in Excel, spreadsheets, and financial modeling, ModelOff is calling you.

ModelOff is an ONLINE global educational challenge for individuals to compete against their peers around the world. The online challenge is held at the same time around the world - part of the beauty of ModelOff is its accessibility to anyone, anywhere. The Top 16 competitors after the 2 Online Rounds will be flown to New York City, the home of financial modeling, where they will battle it out for the title of ModelOff Champion 2014 and a $30,000USD first prize.

Feel free to visit our FAQ page which should answer all your questions about the competition. Any other questions, or to arrange a company/bulk payment for more than 5 individuals, email matt@modeloff.com.

Sign up for ModelOff 2014 here. Round 1 kicks off Saturday October 25, 2014 at 8am New York time (check a time zone converter to see what this is for you).

ModelOff 2014 is proudly sponsored by Intralinks, Microsoft, S&P Capital IQ, Kaplan Schweser, AMT Training, Corality Financial Group and Bloomberg.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
I've qualified for round 2! :)

Is round 2 the final round before the world finals? Or is there a round 3 and/or national finals?

Also, I ran out of time before submitting my workbook for the snakes and ladders case study. Will this eliminate me from contention for the world finals?

Many Thanks

Chris

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alrossman

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back