Podcast not working with itunes

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
Ok guys I'll try another question, is everyone elses podcasts working OK?

Hello and welcome to The Board.
I have just tried updating the Podcasts in my installed iTunes.
The latest that I can get is #1536 from 12th April - and also I don't get #1535.
However, I use the WordPress link to check for and view the Podcasts:
http://learnmrexcel.wordpress.com/
Don't forget YouTube where you can search for "MrExcel" - you will also see many of the older ones here.

Does nobody from or on behalf of MrExcel read these posts? Here and in another thread people are saying iTunes is not updating, but silence in return. Not good! :(

I can't get any since April 12 either. COME ON BILL DON'T BE MEAN, STICK A $ IN THE METER.

Neil

You can if you follow the 'WordPress' link.
If you want to download the Podcasts, as you would in iTunes, all you need is something like RealPlayer.
Bill provides us with many Excel resources and much of this is free - I think that we should be grateful to him for that.
Podcasts used to be only available through iTunes (and YouTube) but I now see the WordPress site as being "the podcast source".

I suspect the 'stick a $ in the meter' was not meant to suggest meanness, at least I hope so as Bill has provided a wonderful, free, service for years. That he has done this every week is amazing, and should be applauded.

My criticism was that messages posted in this board have been ignored, no more and no less. I hope there is nothing wrong.

My previous post was meant as a joke, if I have offended, then I opologise.
I have the up most respect for all who contribute help on this site. It's not very often I can't find a solution to a problem here and that helps me alot.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Neil

Curious - Show of hands:

1. Who is simply using the iTunes Feed?
  2. Who is using 'Excel Tips from MrExcel Video App'?
I have discovered a rather consistent inconsistency with the iTunes Feed and may have discovered the issue. I have 'reset' three episodes [#1537, #1538 and #1539]. They should be visible now. If not, please tell me what method you are using to view them.

Thank you!

Hi,

I'm using the iTunes Feed and only #1537 & #1539 working here.:(

Cheers
Davy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kj9

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back