Newbie Question

KJP0422

I am new to Power BI and I am ever so happy to see that Mr. Excel has a forum. Makes my heart sing.

I have a page with some static Column/Line Graphs in Power BI. What I want to be able to do is on chart click have a hyperlink that takes to them to another page in the same file.

I can see how to insert a text box and add a link but can't seem to get it to reference that page in the same file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and a Happy Friday to all.

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.
After creating your Text Box, hover cursor over the box and right click. Then click on Link, then click on "Place in This Document". What you will see first are any Range names you might have in your spreadsheet. Scroll up and you will see the list of Worksheet names. Select your desired Worksheet then click OK.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the response. I am not doing this in Excel but in Power BI. There is a link icon but it does not allow me to indicate "In this Document". I really would appreciate any response.

Thanks

Upvote 0
This is not current possible in a report in Power BI (but it is coming soon as announced at MDIS). But you can do it in a dashboard. Just link a tile and then change the hyperlink to point to a different t report. It may not be quite what you want though.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back