Power View: Adding Image over aerial

acaff

Hello!

I hope this is the correct forum to post this question in, I apologize if it should be in the Excel forum.

I am using Power View via Excel(2016) to display a bubble chart on an aerial photograph. I would like to add an image (.jpeg) that I can adjust the transparency to display on top of the aerial photo/bubble chart. I see how I can add a background image, but I don’t see how to adjust the transparency or get it to display how I would like,it seems to anchor at the bottom left of my aerial map.<o:p></o:p>

Alternatively, if I could embed the Power View image in a regular (non-Power View) Excel sheet that could be a work around, and I could display my image next to it, but it (the Power View image) doesn’t want to copy and I eventually want to automate the tool, so snipping is not an option. <o:p></o:p>

If you are aware of a totally different method (Excel-based is preferred), I would appreciate the advice!
Thank you!!<o:p></o:p>

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharmarick

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back