power bi report

aam1932

Board Regular
Hai,

How to add comments on powerbi report, example click the amount add popup the note for explanation.

tq

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
Option 1. Add a text box. Option 2. Look at the products provided by Power-planner.com

Matt Allington: Have you used any of the products from power-planner.com (other than Power Update - which is awesome!)? I have demo'd them, but didn't think they were a fit for me. Would be interested to hear what experience you have with power planner.

Matt

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes I have used power planner (evaluation only). I think it is a very capable framework for the purpose it was designed, which is starting with a set of numbers and then changing numbers at a granular level to produce a budget etc. The product however is a framework, not a "product". So you still need to invest time in building a model and making it work. You can't do it without the framework, so it is indeed great. But don't expect it to be an application.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back