PowerPivot to Return Matching Records

brawnystaff

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
I have a data in two different worksheets/tables that I am trying to match up the unique IDs and dates of service and return the corresponding claim number. One table lists a specific date in one column for unique IDs and the other table lists a date range in two columns for the unique IDs. You can check out a sample workbook here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BweyQNyritHaX0FFRDRZVEpieUE

Column H in the worksheet "Physician Data" is the result I am trying to get in PowerPivot (along with data in worksheet Physician Data).

Currently, using some formulas to do the analysis (Index/Small/Row) but takes alot of time to do complete if the spreadsheet is large. As such, want to see if more efficient/speedier in PowerPivot. Any info is appreciated..

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
Allright, I made some corrections to the workbook (wrong relationship). See link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cpoQqj51XmXWe-VOtTiySci5qJnvwtk-

Furthermore, I got the following code to concatenate the hospital ICNs on the physician table using the following:

Code:
=CALCULATE(CONCATENATEX(Values(Hospital[ICN]),Hospital[ICN],","))

The only issue it is showing all hospital ICNs when placed on Physician Data table. I need to limit to ICNs that occurred during the same timeframe as the date shown on the Physician Data table. I believe what I am looking for is as follows:

Code:
=DATESBETWEEN(PhysicianData[Date of Service],Hospital[AdmDate],Hospital[DischDate])

However, attempts to incorporate this datesbetween criteria with the concatenatex formula has not worked out. Any ideas as to what the problem is?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennimack

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back