Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: abnormal power pivot error message 'string cannot be converted to date type'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default abnormal power pivot error message 'string cannot be converted to date type'

abnormal power pivot error message 'string cannot be converted to date type'
    Hi,

NORMALLY when I get a date error with PowerPivot it is in relation to the type of cell and it gives me the header to look into. For instance, if the "contract date" had a blank or a non-date value PP would call it out and i'd simply address the value... but the current error reads like this: "the query did not run or the data model could not be accessed. Here's the error message we got: The '12/29/2015' string cannot be converted to the date type". Now.. I have no headers that are 12/29/2015 nor do I know which string it is referencing... Which leads my to my question: Has anyone run into this or is there any insight around how to troubleshoot? Much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: abnormal power pivot error message 'string cannot be converted to date type'

Additionally, getting 1/1/2018 and 41935 instead of 12/29/2015

Some videos you may like

User Tag List