Dax function

alo1412

[FONT=&quot] I please need to replicate the sumif calculation on column Z and AA on a power pivot using the function calculate without success. . Can anybody help me, please? Also, this is my first time posting and I did not see where to upload the file. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
It's hard to tell what your data looks like from your brief question, but since you mention column letters it sounds like you have a pivot table in a spreadsheet and you want to operate on the pivot table.

If not, please post the column names in the data model so that people can see what your condition and value columns are.

If so, that's not the way DAX works. Your data must be in the data model for DAX to be able to create a calculated column or a measure. Getting you to that point will take a lot of explanation.

Upvote 0
It's hard to tell what your data looks like from your brief question, but since you mention column letters it sounds like you have a pivot table in a spreadsheet and you want to operate on the pivot table.

If not, please post the column names in the data model so that people can see what your condition and value columns are.

If so, that's not the way DAX works. Your data must be in the data model for DAX to be able to create a calculated column or a measure. Getting you to that point will take a lot of explanation.

I have this SUMIFS formula =SUMIF($H$2:$H$119,$H2,$O$2:$O$119). H2:H19 contains Menu Item Category (which is the column header). O2:O119 contains Produced Servings Per Item (which is a column header). I am trying to replicate that in DAX using CALCULATE. Here is the formula I tried (Sales Mix:=SUMX(MWasteDetai[Menu Item Category],MWasteDetai[Total Produced Servings per item]) ).

Upvote 0
I have this SUMIFS formula =SUMIF($H$2:$H$119,$H2,$O$2:$O$119). H2:H19 contains Menu Item Category (which is the column header). O2:O119 contains Produced Servings Per Item (which is a column header). I am trying to replicate that in DAX using CALCULATE. Here is the formula I tried (Sales Mix:=SUMX(MWasteDetai[Menu Item Category],MWasteDetai[Total Produced Servings per item]) ).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thietbibeboiwasaco

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back