Calculate with rows filter

reggieneo

Hi All,
Very new to Power tools . i have been experimenting on this issue which i can deal in Sumifs.

How can I show in Pivot table that Mark has 30 total, Ricky 15 Total, Peter 18 Total and Gino has 5?
10ID01Mark
15ID02Ricky
20ID01Mark
10ID03Peter
5ID04Gino
8ID03Peter

<tbody>
</tbody>

Much thanks

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
It depends on your table structure. If all 3 columns above are in the same table, just drags the ID and Name to rows of the pivot, drags the first column to values, and change he pivot table layout to what you need

Upvote 0
Hi Matt, thank you for responding to my issue and sorry for late reply as i was on leave from office. I can only access the file to explain further from office. I have a unique ID Table ("IDNumber")on another workbook, I can get the total value of all the respective people from Column A thru this formula:calculate(Sum(Page1[Working Hrs]), ALLEXCEPT(Page1, IDnumber[Number]).but I would like to have a measure or calculated column to get total for each IDNumber. this formula is not working:=calculate(Sum(Page1[Working Hrs), ALLEXCEPT( IDnumber, IDnumber[Number])). I have the relationship setup for between these tables too. much thanks.

Upvote 0
Does that make a difference? IF they are joined in your model, you can pull the name and the hours into your pivot, and it will total for you, no need for that measure as far as I can see.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oksanana

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back