Power Query Merge Issue missing Data

daleholden

Board Regular
[FONT=&quot]Hi Guys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I need some help with a PQ Merge issue i have to tables that i merge with the simple idea via a SKU it collects Categories from another table. All SKU's are present and the Cats are also listed. THis worked but when i add new items the Categories are not being picked up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have added images and the PQ M Code to help i was trying to copy the sheet s to a new work book as i cannot link to my live sheet for obvious reasons but he copy will not let me due t key issues !!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have tried a few different joins but they have not helped. If you need any more info please contact me.I cannot work out why it is not picking up the Categories this kind of merge is what PQ is supposed to be good at.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So i guess i have missed something fundamental but i cannot see it. THe top 3 SKUs show in the code i have checked and are in both sheets with CAT's listed?

If you know how i can create a copy please let me know. I used copy to other workbook all the relevant sheets.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Code is HERE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Images HERE[/FONT]

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
I fixed it with
[FONT=&quot]I had a filter set in PQ on one of the queries to filter out 0 Qty but when trouble shooting it also had several other low values unchecked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I re did the filter and now it works again.[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iparraguirre89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back