Total by PuestoTrabajo (Wrong Calculation)

johnmpl

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi, to all members of this great forum.

Crossposted : https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/total-by-puestotrabajo-wrong-calculation.41915/

The idea of ​​the table that I present in the file is to distribute a quantity of KG of production in several Puestos de Trabajo, through participations. I calculate these participations satisfactorily, both in percentage (Measure % Participación KG Real Puesto Trabajo) and in values ​​(Measure KG Real Puesto Trabajo por Mat = [Total KG Produccion IDO] * [% Participación KG Real Puesto Trabajo]).

At the time of adding these values ​​disconnecting the material with ALL, the resulting value is wrong ... and I can not find the reason for this situation.

Wrong measure: KG Real Totalizado Puesto Trabajo = IF(ISNUMBER([Total KG Produccion IDO]) ; CALCULATE( [KG Real Puesto Trabajo por Mat] ; ALL(fIDO[Material])) ; BLANK() )

Could you help me calculate the correct value?

To give examples of what you should give:

For PuestoTrabajo 6702041, it should give: 27164.54 + 1601.96 = 28766.5 (it's giving 20266.77 <- Wrong. I do not even know where the value comes from)

For PuestoTrabajo 6702043, it should give: 1609.11 + 10072.59 + 11160 + 764 + 3264 + 20807.55 + 4546.68 = 52223.93 (it is giving 48863.03 <- Wrong, nor do I know where the value comes from).

and so for all the PuestosTrabajo that appear, according to the Plant filter.

If you require more information, I will gladly supply it.

link of file : https://mega.nz/#!hgBCQKAL!6pDDp0mbN7NBaX878V1gobDflweNWzmQY-4v-yWa7OQ

Crossposted: https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/total-by-puestotrabajo-wrong-calculation.41915/
I greatly appreciate the help you can give me. Blessings!

Last edited:

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back