Power Pivot in Excel 2016

Poperick

Hi,

I have Office 365 home edition. I can't find Power Pivot in it. It's not among my add-ins either. I have tried to download it but it does still not appears among my add-ins. However, it appears in my version of Excel 2010. How do I get in in Excel 2016?

Many thanks in advance.

/Poperick

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
It's not available to Home edition I'm afraid. Only to 365 subscriptions that give you the ProPlus edition of Office, or if you buy standalone retail Excel, or a retail Professional version of Office.

Upvote 0
It's not available to Home edition I'm afraid. Only to 365 subscriptions that give you the ProPlus edition of Office, or if you buy standalone retail Excel, or a retail Professional version of Office.

Please can you tell me if the Excel 2016 stand alone non-commercial version contains the power pivot features. It was for the 2013 non-commercial stand alone and it is half the price and suitable for learning.

Upvote 0
Standalone Excel, as far as I know, only comes in one version and that includes Power Pivot.

Upvote 0
Stand Alone still includes Power Pivot in 2016. The main change there is that Office Pro also includes it... so, that is "better".

Upvote 0
Hi

There seems to be two standalone versions of Excel 2016 - a Full and a Non-Commercial version. Microsoft tell me that the non-commercial version excludes PowerPivot. I have an Office 365 Home subscription but want to use PowerPivot so I want to exclude Excel from my Office 365 installation and install standalone Excel 2016. Is this possible and, if it is, which order should I install them? In addition, is a trial version of Excel 2016 available to test this all out? I don't want to buy standalone Excel only to find that it cannot coexist with Office 365.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

QB

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosWin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back