How to add another sum onto a Metric

Lamda

Hey All,

So I have a table with some simple fields - the ones I want to focus on is Store, Fruit, and a metric Employee Count. The purpose of the report i'm trying to put together is to show how many employee's at a given store sold which fruit. Obviously I have simplified this a good deal, lol. But a simple return for store 1 would be:

Store Fruit Employee_Count
1 Apples 10
Banana 5
Oranges 3
Pears 2

So the way to read this for Store 1 would be that 10 employee's sold Apples, 5 sold Banana's, etc. Now the higher-ups would like to add a metric to show underneath this for How many employee's have sold one of each of the fruits. So that would look like:

Store Fruit Employee_Count
1 Apples 10
Banana 5
Oranges 3
Pears 2
All Fruit 1

So this reads the same as above with the addition of 1 Employee sold all 4 fruits.

My issue is that I am at a loss at how to add this separate metric onto an existing metric. I think it would be a dax formula as an addition to the above Employee_Count metric that would some how count when an employee has a count of all but i'm unsure how to do it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
almerpogi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back