There is an amazing line-up of speakers at this year’s PASS Business Analytics Conference. You might read blogs by some or all of these speakers: Bob Phillips, Ken Puls, Jordan Goldmeier, Matt Allington, Rob Collie, Chandoo, Avi Singh, Rick Grantham, Oz du Soleil, Chris Webb, Jen Stirrup, Jen Underwood, Kasper de Jonge, Igor Peev. I am really excited to get to meet spreadsheet pioneer Dan Fylstra. Dan was president of Visicorp, the company with the first killer app: Visicalc. You will also get to hear from the true Mister Excel – Microsoft’s lead project manager for Excel: David Gainer.
Join Bill Jelen and other business and data analytics professionals at the PASS Business Analytics Conference held in Santa Clara, April 20-22, 2015. Learn how to leverage data to drive decisions, uncover insights and increase productivity to remain competitive in today’s marketplace.
Set yourself apart with world-class analytics training on Data Visualization, Predictive Analytics, R, Big Data, Excel, Power BI, and more. Select from 60+ sessions including:
- MrExcel’s Most Productive Analysis Techinques
- Advanced Modelling and Calculation Using the Power BI Designer
- Beyond What-If: How to Build Analytic and Decision Models in Spreadsheets
- Data Visualization, Storytelling and the Brain
- An Overview of Predictive Analytics for Practitioners
- Unlocking Big Data: The Power of Cognitive Computing
Folks from Microsoft like Marco Russo and Marc Reguera, Finance Director, will also be leading sessions and you’ll have the opportunity to meet them.
- Take your skills to the next level. Learn the tools and technologies required by today’s business and data analytics pros.
- Learn from the best. Get first-hand info from top-rated analytics speakers from leading companies.
- Stay ahead of the curve. Make smart data-driven decisions by understanding new trends and directions.
- Build connections. Immerse yourself in a dynamic community who shares the same business challenges.
- Be inspired! From keynotes, panel discussions, and sessions to mealtime conversations, the PASS BA Conference is all about meeting people, sharing issues, and gaining new ideas and that will make you a better analytics professional.
Register today using discount code BASPBIL for $150 savings.