Advanced Excel Techniques - Online Course
In this guide, I've compiled advanced skills and formulas in Excel that you should know to analyze and understand your data easier and faster.
- 3 hours
- Publisher: Holy Macro! Books
Understanding data is crucial, and the easiest place to start is with Microsoft Excel. Whether you're using Excel at work to compile data or at home to keep track of your budget, learning how to analyze data and use Excel formulas will make your job, and life, much easier and help you get answers to complex questions. In this guide, I've compiled advanced skills and formulas in Excel that you should know to analyze and understand your data easier and faster.
If there's something specific you'd like to follow or learn, just ask the search bar—it will take you right to it. If you get stuck or need some advice directly from me you can ask me anything with a direct message.
- Fast Formula Copy
- Breaking Data Apart
- Convert Text Numbers to Numbers Quickly
- Filter by Selection
- Fill Handle Tricks
- Fast Worksheet Copy
- Default settings for all future workbooks
- Recover unsaved workbooks
- Tracking changes in your workbook using Show Changes
- Back into an answer using Goal Seek
- Interpolate to fill in between numbers
- The forecast sheet and seasonality
- Using Flash Fill
- Number Formatting Techniques