Excel 2010 Business Basics and Beyond
The perfect book for people who run their own small business. Learn how to replace manual tracking with the power of Microsoft Excel!
- 279 Pages
- Publisher: Holy Macro! Books
- ISBN: 978-1-61547-012-9
- PDF ISBN: 978-1-61547-210-9
- ePub ISBN: 978-1-61547-330-4
- Mobi (Kindle) ISBN: 978-1-61547-110-2
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful tools a business owner, manager, or new employee has at their disposal, and this guide teaches how to harness business data and put it to use. Using real-world examples of a small business in operation, the book covers topics such as preparing financial statements, how to best display data for maximum impact with formatting tools, data tables, charts and pivot tables, using customer information to create customized letters with mail merge, importing data from programs such as QuickBooks, calculating the costs of doing business with financial formulas, and much more. Helpful screenshots are spread throughout the text, and the book explains how to find ready-made templates online for free.
About the Series
Excel for Professionals series teaches you Excel with examples from a particular profession.
- Lesson 1 - What is Excel Anyway?
- Lesson 2 – Basic File Operations & Setting up Excel the Way You Want It
- Lesson 3 – The Ribbon In-Depth – The Home Tab
- Lesson 4 – The Ribbon In-Depth - Part II
- Lesson 5 – Entering and Manipulating Data (and the basic rules of good spreadsheet design)
- Lesson 6 – Using Functions & Formulas
- Lesson 7 – Formatting & Printing
- Lesson 8 – Working with Graphics
- Lesson 9 - Charts
- Lesson 10 – Excel Tables & Sub-Totals
- Lesson 11 – Pivot Tables
- Lesson 12 – External Data Sources & Mail Merge
- About the Author