Leveraging SmartArt Graphics in the 2007 Microsoft Office System
Leverage the themes and styles Microsoft provides in Office 2007 or customize the art to make your own designs.
- 200 Pages
- Publisher: Que Publishing
- ISBN: 978-0-7686-6836-0
Microsoft provides a fantastic new business diagramming engine in PowerPoint 2007, Word 2007, and Excel 2007 in the form of SmartArt™ graphics. The new SmartArt™ graphics allow you to create process charts, radial charts, organization charts, and more.
Leverage the themes and styles Microsoft provides in Office 2007 or customize the art to make your own designs. This book covers all the drawing tools in Microsoft Office 2007. Using SmartArt™, WordArt or Shapes, you can create eye-catching documents that will get noticed.
- Dress up your next presentation with colorful business diagrams.
- Create better documents in Word 2007, Excel 2007, and PowerPoint 2007.
- Add glow, bevel, reflection with just a few mouse clicks.
- Generate professional organization charts.
- Design your own layouts: Don’t be stuck with what Microsoft shipped in the box.
- Construct dynamic shapes with text calculated from Excel.
- Chapter 1: Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Chapter 2: Modifying SmartArt Graphics
- Chapter 3: Gallery of SmartArt Graphics for Lists
- Chapter 4: Gallery of Process Charts
- Chapter 5: Gallery of Cycle and Radial Charts
- Chapter 6: Gallery of Relationship Charts
- Chapter 7: Gallery of Hierarchy, Pyramid, and Matrix Charts
- Chapter 8: Creating Organizational Charts
- Chapter 9: Adding New SmartArt Graphic Layouts
- Chapter 10: WordArt
- Chapter 11: Shapes