A complete course in Excel VBA! This CD contains all 3 Modules of the self-paced Excel VBA Training by Dr. Gerard Verschuuren. It is completely visualized and is based on self-instruction with constantly recurring self-checks. The examples used are rooted in a wealth of real-life cases and have been extensively tested. Requires Windows - not compatible with Macintosh
For versions of Excel 2003 and earlier. For Excel 2007 VBA training - Check out the Excel 2007 VBA
If installing in Vista, read this note.
There are 775 slides on the CD. You will love this CD and the easy method for learning Excel VBA:
- It is completely visualized and contains as little text as possible.
- It is based on self-instruction with constantly recurring self-checks.
- The examples used are rooted in a wealth of real-life cases.
- The material has been extensively tested during live training sessions.
- It has been widely praised as a very fine piece of curriculum development.
Look at all you will learn with this CD: Basics of Excel VBA:
How to Calculate with VBA:
- Objects: Their properties and methods.
- Recording Macros + Editing their code
- Controlling code with If and Select
- Methods vs. Functions
- Use Message Boxes and Input boxes
- Using Variables for values and objects
- Controlling Charts and Pivot Tables.
Let VBA interact with the User
- Loops: Do / For / For Each
- Manipulating cells and ranges
- Using Functions in VBA Code
- Using relative and absolute formulas
- Using temporary arrays
- Using array functions
- Creating your own functions
- List Boxes
- Combo Boxes
- Creating User-Forms for User Interaction
- Data Validation: Checking the user's data entry
- Creating Custom Methods
- More on Events: Having things done at the right moment
- Error Handling: Making your application more professional.
This complete course is equivalent to a five-day instructor-led training course. Note: PowerPoint is required to view this course. PowerPoint 2000 or later with macros enabled is required for the self-tests. Screenshots and more details are available here
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.