Learn favorite techniques from this group of twenty-four Excel MVPs. The Excel MVPs are friends and competitors who each pulled out their favorite tricks to impress you and their fellow MVPs. Included in the book:
- Leila Gharani: Smart Uses of Custom Number Formatting
- Gašper Kamenšek: Ctrl + Enter
- Wyn Hopkins: Auto-Magically Master INDEX MATCH (and Other Formulas)
- Mynda Treacy: Relative Named Ranges – When Named Ranges Go Walkabout
- John MacDougall: An Introduction to Excel’s New Data Types
- Liam Bastick: A Look to the Future – Dynamic Arrays
- Tim Heng: XLOOKUP Debuts in Excel
- Jon Acampora: Why the Love / Hate for Pie Charts?
- Jon Peltier: Intermediate Charting in Excel
- Dave Paradi: Creating Charts for Presentations
- Roger Govier: Advanced Filter
- Frederic le Guen: Power Query: Manipulate Your Data Like a Pro
- Ken Puls: Combine All Files in a Folder
- Mike Girvin: Power Query M Code Approximate Match Lookup Formula
- Bill Jelen: The Power Behind the Boringest Sentence in Excel
- Henk Vlootman: Understanding Context in Power Pivot
- Oz du Soleil: Thinking Through the Modelling of a Seating Chart
- Tony de Jonker: Financial Modelling
- Hervé Thiriez: Creative Excel Model Development
- Ian Huitson: An Introduction to Simulation in Excel
- Jan Karel Pieterse: Staying out of Trouble
- Charles Williams: Make Your Own VBA Worksheet Functions
- Mathieu Guindon: An Overview of Modern VBA Best Practices
- Ingeborg Hawighorst: served as editor for the book
You are buying the e-book. Immediately after purchase, you can download the book in three formats: PDF, Mobi (for your Kindle) or ePub (for iPad and other devices).
Hear the Figures: Each figure includes Alt Text for people using screen readers.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.