This e-book contains 25 case-studies for teachers. Each chapter presents a real life classroom problem and steps for solving the problem with Excel.
Through the process of solving the 25 problems, the reader will learn most of Excel's features. The book can suit the needs of three levels of teachers.
- If you work through the basic chapter, you will understand how the downloaded chapter works.
- If you read through the Excel Details addendum in each chapter, you will be comfortable enhancing the downloaded file to match your particular needs
- Or - you can skip all of the text and just use the downloaded file in your classroom.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Excel
- Calculation Basics
- Multiplication Tables - Introduces the concept of Absolute & Mixed cell references
- Calculating with Time
- Classroom Library
- Grade Book
- Attendance Records
- Lesson Plan Sheets
- Assign Book Reports in Random Sequence
- Randomly Call on a Student
- Tracking Student Information
- Student Mailing Lists
- Sort Class List by First Name
- Reporting Long Term Test Results
- Reading Grade Level Test Results
- Tracking Proficiency
- Creating Checklists
- Requisition Forms
- Printing Grid Paper
- Creating Math Exercise Sheets
- Homework Checker
- Recording Rubric Data
- Organizing Vocabulary Lists
- Reading Journal
- Demonstrating Fractions with Pie Charts
- Presenting Survey Results with Bar Charts
This book is also available as a traditional print book
For more details, click here.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.