ArrayFormula(Filter range output issue)

pannells

Good Day all and Happy Monday.
I think there is a simple solution to my issue but I am just not getting it right.
The solution I am trying to get is too filter the data in range A20:E20, which works if full range has data in ALL of the cells.
BUT the problem is when there is a blank cell in this range it returns the full database.
I am struggling to find a fix to this issue.

To give some scope on intentions.
I want to filter a large database based on a row range in one sheet when found in all of the columns in my records sheet range YY,AA,AC,AE,AG and return the full row in records sheet.
Original Formula:
=ArrayFormula(FILTER(Records!A:AE,(Records!Y:Y=A1)+(Records!AA:AA=A1)+(Records!AC:AC=A1)+(Records!AE:AE=A1)+(Records!AG:AG=A1)+(Records!Y:Y=B1)+(Records!AA:AA=B1)+(Records!AC:AC=B1)+(Records!AE:AE=B1)+(Records!AG:AG=B1)+(Records!Y:Y=C1)+(Records!AA:AA=C1)+(Records!AC:AC=C1)+(Records!AE:AE=C1)+(Records!AG:AG=C1)+(Records!Y:Y=D1)+(Records!AA:AA=D1)+(Records!AC:AC=D1)+(Records!AE:AE=D1)+(Records!AG:AG=D1)+(Records!Y:Y=E1)+(Records!AA:AA=E1)+(Records!AC:AC=E1)+(Records!AE:AE=E1)+(Records!AG:AG=E1)))
>>> Lastly - as you can see, I have written this out in the most basic form but am sure there is a neater and more compact version to achieve the same result I am working towards, bu using an alternative formula.

DATA RANGE (records sheet)
CompanyWebsiteContactGEO1GEO1%GEO2GEO2%GEO3GEO3%GEO4GEO4%GEO5GEO5%
Business Name 1www.website1.comMr.Nameno datano datano datano datano datano datano datano datano datano data
Business Name 2Website2.comMrs.NameUnited States19.04%Germany18.57%Brazil10.69%France6.87%Others4.57%
Business Name 3Website3.comNameUnited States46.08%Canada36.02%India17.90%Belarus12,6%Pakistan9,21%
Business Name 4Website4.comMr.NameVietnam22.95%United Kingdom19.49%Netherlands16.95%Bulgaria15.76%Latvia12.40%
Business Name 5Website5.comMrs.NamePoland24.92%United Kingdom18.46%Serbia14.12%Portugal9.02%Others2.88%
Business Name 6Website6.comNameSerbia78.79%Poland11.83%Turkey1.71%India1.62%Others1.41%
Business Name 7Website7.comMr.NameUnited Kingdom51.92%Serbia16.42%Canada6.76%United States5.38%Others4.77%
Business Name 8Website8.comMrs.NameGermany13.36%Brazil10.36%Netherlands9.58%Pakistan9.34%Belarus8.44%
Business Name 9Website9.comNameSwedenno datano datano datano datano datano datano datano datano data
Business Name 10Website10.comMr.Nameno datano datano datano datano datano datano datano datano datano data
Formula Current (report sheet)
=ArrayFormula(FILTER(Records!A:AH,(Records!Y:Y=A1)+(Records!AA:AA=A1)+(Records!AC:AC=A1)+(Records!AE:AE=A1)+(Records!AG:AG=A1)+(Records!Y:Y=B1)+(Records!AA:AA=B1)+(Records!AC:AC=B1)+(Records!AE:AE=B1)+(Records!AG:AG=B1)+(Records!Y:Y=C1)+(Records!AA:AA=C1)+(Records!AC:AC=C1)+(Records!AE:AE=C1)+(Records!AG:AG=C1)+(Records!Y:Y=D1)+(Records!AA:AA=D1)+(Records!AC:AC=D1)+(Records!AE:AE=D1)+(Records!AG:AG=D1)+(Records!Y:Y=E1)+(Records!AA:AA=E1)+(Records!AC:AC=E1)+(Records!AE:AE=E1)+(Records!AG:AG=E1)))
Filter range A20:E20 (A20 will always have data in it but B to E may or may not all have data in them)
brazilpolandcanadaportugalSerbiaOption 1
brazilpolandcanadaportugalOption 2
brazilpolandcanadaOption 3
brazilpolandOption 4
brazilOption 5

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thnirmitha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back