Are you stuck doing a tedious manual process day after day? This can be automated using VBA macros behind your Excel worksheets. For over twenty years, these Excel consultants work with customers via e-mail or telephone to build a solution. I encourage you to hire these consultants directly:
- For any job requiring an hour or less, use Excel Rescue.
- For jobs requiring one hour or more, Mac or PC, Tracy Syrstad in South Dakota is available.
- For major jobs that might require weeks or months, Andrew Spain in Huntsville, Alabama.
Tracy Syrstad provides VBA consulting for Windows and Mac for hundreds of clients. She has been providing consulting since 2003. E-mail her at:
Use Excel Rescue For Any Project Under One Hour
If you think your Excel project will take an expert less than an hour, Excel Rescue solves small tasks for a flat $99 fee. Bundled task packages can bring the cost per task down to $39. Excel Rescue is fast, secure and offers a money back guarantee.
What qualifies as a small task?
Examples of such tasks are:
- Data visualization: creating or updating graphs, charts, etc.
- Creating a dashboard, scorecard or executive summary
- Checking a document for duplicate records
- Recovering a corrupt file
- Writing a function or formula
- Auditing documents for mistakes
- Formatting or reorganizing a spreadsheet
- Writing a simple macro
Contact Excel Rescue for your small Excel Consulting projects.