Learn Excel Resources
- Bring Bill to YOUR Site
- Choose one of Bill's Live Seminars Near You
- Two University Courses Taught by Bill
- Bring Bill to Your Desktop with His Training DVD or the Visual Learning CD's
- Self Help: See our 585 Articles
- Self Help: Watch a Podcast
- Project Specific Questions - Post them to the Message Board
- Excel 2007 Resources
- Learn Excel, Access, or VBA on your desktop with the Visual Learning CD-ROMS
MrExcel now offers Onsite Advanced Excel Training for all of the United States and England. The seminar is perfect for a CPE day for the IMA, IIA, AICPA or any company that uses Excel regularly. The excel training can be customized to focus on the tasks relevant to your industry or group.
Check this list of MrExcel's upcoming appearances to see when Bill will be coming to your area. His "Power Tips and Tricks for Microsoft Excel" Seminar will dramatically improve your efficiency with Excel. These sessions are a great way to earn CPE credits!
In conjunction with the University of Akron, MrExcel offers a variety of Power Excel seminars training.
- Power Excel (hands-on course)
- Power Macros for Excel
Boost your skills and expertise with our Microsoft Excel training. You can save hours per week in your work when you know how to use the time-saving features Microsoft packs into these applications!
The Total Training for Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced DVD-ROM will give you six hours of Excel 2007 Training right on your desktop. Buy it now!
Read our archive of articles featuring some aspect of Excel. There are now 585 articles indexed here.
Learn a new Excel tip every day with a video podcast from MrExcel. You can watch the podcast on your PC or take it on the road with your video iPod. Podcasts are produced every Monday through Friday. They average about 2 minutes each day.
NOW AVAILABLE! The Podcast DVD-R: 634 Episodes, over 20 hours of tips & tricks on searchable DVD-ROM.
The fastest way to get an answer to your Excel question or problem is to post it to the MrExcel Message Board. The Message Board is one of the most popular sections of MrExcel.
On January 30, 2007, Microsoft released the best new release of Excel ever. As an MVP, Bill has had the opportunity to use Excel 2007 for 15 months before the release. He loves the new features and has compiled a list of his new books, CD's and DVD resources on this page to get you up to the speed.
If you are a visual learner, Gerry Verschuuren's training courses will bring you up to speed on Excel, Access, and VBA.
- Excel 2007 VBA - a self-paced visual training package covering Excel 2007 VBA
- Excel 2007 Expert - a self-paced visual training package covering Excel 2007
- Excel 2007 For Scientists CD-ROM - a self-paced visual training package covering Excel 2007 for scientists
- Slide Your Way Through Excel VBA CD-ROM - a self-paced, 5-day course on Excel VBA
- Excel for Scientists CD-ROM - a self-paced, 3-day course for Scientists and Engineers
- Join the Excellers League CD-ROM - a self-paced, 5-day course on Excel
- Master the Web CD-ROM - a self-paced 3-day course on web design
- Access VBA Made Accessible CD-ROM - a self-paced 10-day course on Access VBA
- Your Access to the World CD-ROM - a self-paced 7-day course on Access