TITLE: Database Administrator
JOB DESCRIPTION: Perform FreeBSD dedicated server and MySQL database server tuning, monitoring, and maintenance to allow website users fast access to help topics. Keep the web and database servers up to date with the most recent software upgrades. Plan the dedicated server migration to Ubuntu Linux. Secure and protect the database of 1.2 million help topics containing 5.8 million posts about Microsoft Excel. Maintain ad server scripts and templates that provide revenue for the website(s), manage search engine optimization, develop and maintain the database along with the Content Management System used to serve web pages for the company websites.
- Linux server administration (FreeBSD, Ubuntu)
- Web server administration & development (Apache, PHP, Laminas PHP Framework)
- Database administration & development (MySQL)
- Forum administration and add-on development (XenForo)
- Desktop applications development (Microsoft Office, Windows)
- Search Engine Optimization (Google/Bing Search & Analytics)
REQUIREMENTS: Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, CS or related & 3 years work experience.
SALARY RANGE: $81,000/year
FORWARD RESUME TO: William Jelen
Tickling Keys, Inc./dba MrExcel.com Consulting
1923 Sykes Creek Dr.
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Date Posted: 09/12/2022