Sumif value with several criteria but the table is not align

Bulugoy

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi all Experts/Masters,

Appreciate if someone can help me on the query below. I am also thanking advance those who will help.

Good day I need your kind help as I want to sumifs the value in column D, with criterias as follows:

1) that End Date (column I) should only be less than 30days (End Date less Report Generated )
2) Specified type ex... "BORROW RPHT,.... BORROW TERM also part of criteria
3) lastly the currency whether it is under USD/EUR etc...

Can a formula for this 3 criterias be combine together????

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.
hi there. YOu can be a big help in helping the forum get you a solution if you provide your question with a mini excel worksheet using the xl2bb add in (link below).
Images, while helpful do not easily provide the forum with a convenient method of creating your scenario. The forum needs to manually create the scenario which takes a lot of time and is subject errors and typos.

Please sanitize your data before posting.

If you are unable to use the add in, the please post as a table, but you would need to provide the formulas you are using as well. And provide column letter and row numbers.

In either case, some expected results should be provided as well.

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
also,as I look at this it seems more like a report instead of data. Do you have access to the original source where the data is on each row?

Upvote 0
hi there. YOu can be a big help in helping the forum get you a solution if you provide your question with a mini excel worksheet using the xl2bb add in (link below).
Images, while helpful do not easily provide the forum with a convenient method of creating your scenario. The forum needs to manually create the scenario which takes a lot of time and is subject errors and typos.

Please sanitize your data before posting.

If you are unable to use the add in, the please post as a table, but you would need to provide the formulas you are using as well. And provide column letter and row numbers.

In either case, some expected results should be provided as well.

Thanks in advance.
thanks I will do first you suggestion and revert back to the mini excel...appreciate your kind views/notes

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tanne

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back