On my Userform1 i have MULTIPAGES with
2 Labels
3 Command Buttons
On Each Pages

When i Double click on Cell "W8"
then Data Came from Cell " R8" to Label1 and Date from Cell "R9" to Label2
When i Press On Command Buttons 1 the Value in Cell "W8" change to "1"
and if i Press On Command Buttons 2 the Value in Cell "W8" change to "2"
And Press on Command Buttons 3 The userform CLose.
and i can see the Change in Cell "W8"
That Part WORKS ok

But I want To use the Userform WITHOUT the Multipage Beacause my File I getting Big and in the File ill Getting 14 Userforms All With Multipage's
so i need a Function to Use the same Userform to do exactly the same Thing but on Others Cells

The userform apear When i Doubleclick on Specific Cell's then Value from those Specific Cell's Apear on Labels and The Command Function's Work for those Specific Cell's
On one sheets Ill Have 9 Cells where to Doubleclick to Read Values

Doubleclick Sequence No matter Wich On i Doubleclick W8 or W12 or W16 or W20 or AD10 or Ad20 the Same Userform Apear and Could Read the Value from Wich Cell ill Doubleclick on

1. Doubleclick on Cell "W8" Data from Cell "R8" to Label1 and Data from Cell "R9" to Label2 and value from Command Buttons 1 or 2 to Cell "W8"
2. Doubleclick on Cell "W12" Data from Cell "R12" to Label1 and Data from Cell "R13" to Label2 and value from Command Buttons 1 or 2 to Cell "W12"
3. Doubleclick on Cell "W16" Data from Cell "R16" to Label1 and Data from Cell "R17" to Label2 and value from Command Buttons 1 or 2 to Cell "W16"
4. Doubleclick on Cell "W20" Data from Cell "R20" to Label1 and Data from Cell "R21" to Label2 and value from Command Buttons 1 or 2 to Cell "W20"
5. Doubleclick on Cell "AD10" Data from Cell "AD10" to Label1 and Data from Cell "AD11" to Label2 and value from Command Buttons 1 or 2 to Cell "AD10"
6. Doubleclick on Cell "AD20" Data from Cell "AD20" to Label1 and Data from Cell "AD21" to Label2 and value from Command Buttons 1 or 2 to Cell "AD20"

Hope this was Enough Info

Attachments

• Userform fremme Label Function.jpg
    Userform fremme Label Function.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 7
  • Userform Command Button 1.jpg
    Userform Command Button 1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Userform Command Button 2.jpg
    Userform Command Button 2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 7

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
Hello! Could you please upload a sample workbook (without sensitive data) to a file-sharing site like Dropbox.com or Google Drive, and then share the link here? Also, ensure that the link is accessible to anyone. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hello! Could you please upload a sample workbook (without sensitive data) to a file-sharing site like Dropbox.com or Google Drive, and then share the link here? Also, ensure that the link is accessible to anyone. Thanks.
I upload sample when i get home From job Later

Upvote 0
A reminder:

Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at:

There is no need to repeat the link(s) provided above but if you have posted the question at other places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem, but as this is not the first time you have done so without links, please note that future breaches of this rule may result in a loss of posting privileges.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lachbee

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back