What do I need to use?

baz9d93

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello -- thanks for reading this post.

I am very stuck on this problem i have attached an image to explain better - i need to check Column B Title and Find all Exact Matching values from other Columns C D E F (attributes) and give an output
In Column H I J K - in order to find out which sku has which attributes

it took me 2 days to organise the attributes but I am so confused as to how to get the result I need -putting little mockup of what I am trying to acheive but the actual file contains 30000 skus and titles and 60 attributes to look for

I have been checking tutorials since last 2 days but cant find any that do what i need to

Any help will be most appreciated -

Thank you

Attachments

• 2-mr-excel.png
    2-mr-excel.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 20

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
I am checking on a formula if it works I iwll update the post please hold for now

Upvote 0
Your A001 sku has "Braun Metal Light Indoor White" under title, "Metal" under Material, "Indoor" under Suited, "Red" under Color and "10" under Capacity in Litres.
Under Color in Column J it has White. Is this retrieved from Column B or Column E? If it is from Column E, it does not match
For A002 sku it has nothing in Columns H, I and J although it does in Columns C, D and E. Capacity in Column B is 40 and in Column E it is 20. What is it?
An example has to be representative.

Upvote 0
What version of Excel are you using?

I suggest that you update your Account details (or click your user name at the top right of the forum) so helpers always know what Excel version(s) & platform(s) you are using as the best solution often varies by version. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)

Upvote 0
OK, I think I see now what it is.
Columns C, D, E and F have the choices for sku's. Right?

Upvote 0
Thank you for your replies

@ Fluff Excel 2019
@ jolivanes Yes these are the choices for the SKU

I am just testing fully the solution I have and will update here

Upvote 0
Hi Guys I realised I wont be able to get the desired results I need in full doing it the way showing in the previous pic so please check new image of how it is now and how I need it to be - I tried using Find and Highlight all of the same text but I get 2 issues. 1. It was selecting for example Weight 500g and Weight per piece 5g together when I need then to be in separate columns when I tried to do find by Weight. 2. is after all values are found I cant copy those cells to paste into a new sheet get This action wont work on multiple selections error message.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
What version of Excel are you using?

I suggest that you update your Account details (or click your user name at the top right of the forum) so helpers always know what Excel version(s) & platform(s) you are using as the best solution often varies by version. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)
I have been checking so many times but can not see this option is it possible to take screenshot where I can find these

Upvote 0
Just click on the link in post#4 it will take you to the right section.

Upvote 0
Just click on the link in post#4 it will take you to the right section.
ahh finally - i had changed my email and needed to verify that again so I think these options were not showing for me then. thanks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojomen56

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back