Any Powerpoint experts

Peter1973

I know this is an excel site and i'm probably being really cheeky but does anyone know a bit about microsoft powerpoint i have done a presentation everthing was fine i saved it on my zip drive and ever since then my pictures that i did a screen dump into a word file then copied and pasted into the presentation wont open just keep getting the message powerpint cannot load the linked picture and a picture of a triangle, circle and square appear. I have even gone back to my word documents with the picture on and they have the same and get the message word cannot open the graphics file when I open them.

HELP

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
It sounds like you moved or renamed the directory the pictures were in. Thus, the link was broken in the doc. You will have to relink the pics or name the directory to the old name for it to find them.

Upvote 0
Sorry to be a bit thick but Everthing is the same basically I copied pics of a website into a word document by screen dump then copied and pasted into powerpoint I have not re-named anything yet all the pics in word file are gone and the ones in the powerpoint.

Help

Upvote 0
Just a thought. It could be that there were some links through to the site that were not removed when you pasted them into Word? In word try Edit then down to links to check and if necessary break links.
HTH
Bernard

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back