Excel 2003 Expert Certification

Herbiec09

Hey Folks,

How u all doin? I am an Accountant and after using excel for the last 4 years have decided to get my self certified as an expert. I am looking for material to help me prepare for the exam, can any body suggest any useful sites, downloads, books etc that would help me prepare for the exam?

My excel skills are fairly good, so would be able to pick up any new staff quite easily. If I haven't clarified anything, please ask away.

Many thanks

Herbert

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
Definitely, go to the links mentioned in the above posts -- and stick around here for a while.

You'll also find it useful to look at some of the specific prep / exam material beforehand. Microsoft has a strange way of assuming you will do a task one way. If you do it in an unexpected way, thaty may now like it. This link lets you buy a test exam CD, so you can see the sorts of questions they throw at you ... http://www.selftestsoftware.com/product.aspx?product_id=MOS-23EE&dept_id=1033
There are plenty of other resources out there. Google on Microsoft Excel expert certification and see what you dig up.

Denis

Upvote 0
Excel 2003 certification

Many thanks to you all for your help, I will definitely stick around, and learn as much as I can...Expect the questions to start rolling in....

Herbert

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew Slatter

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back