MCSE discussion board

2)Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.

1) Discuss MCSE type topics (.net server & related).

Cheers,

Nate
This message was edited by NateO on 2002-05-15 20:12

Hi to my friend Anno in Australia

First very sorry I had not answered your PM you sent me, please don’t think ill of me I have been busy and I get bundles of emails and PM, them PM take for ever to delete, and the lasts one first, so I get so many, I have your now and I have not replied but I promise I will I do all and every email I get and PM also, so can take time.

Well chat very soon.

But in short I have some old cert. that’s techi stuff and as io post most techi answers not just formatting and formula and VBA my real strength is techi and Windows and techi excel, so MrExcel has picked up on this. So its like MVP to say hes a guy who….. is not just a poster and board master, that’s all, I get nothing from it – which pleases me …

I just want to help./

The idea correct if im wrong is to say to readers here is a guy who’s techi an works with Excel, Excel / Office does not have MCP MCD or MCSE to cover this but does have HEAVY certificates.

I had MCP which is Microsoft Certified Provider, in core and opted, Windows 95 and NT4 which was Instillations and Networking, I stopped as I changed jobs

Anyone can do these they are hard much is pointless but will give good knowledge

This is why I can say A works with B and so on and why they moan and annoy each other, as I have been there and studied it

I will update as old certificates now or worth less. But the knowledge is never useless.

hi jack
thanks - i am just a natural born sticky beak and was curious about the new page and that mysterious (to me) 'MCSE' acronym.
cheers
anno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back