Embarrassing Question

ramulose

Hello everyone,

I doubt very much that this is the right place to ask this question, but I don't know where else to go. It would be great if one of you would be so kind as to answer my very embarrassing question. I have looked all over the site and looked all through the FAQ and have not found an answer.

How do I find my own posts!!!?

I started a thread and have no idea how to get to it again. I had been involved in answering a question on a thread before, but I always just used to link that came in my email notification. Is there some way to get to all of the things I've posted? Or at least the threads that I've started?

Thanks so much, and I would appreciate it if the forum flamers would take it easy on me :).

We were all newbies once!!!

Check your subscribed threads. It is on the tab bar at the top of the page.

If there has been any answers to your thread, then you should be getting emails. Clicking on the email link is another method of accessing the thread.

FarmerScott

Thanks farmerscott!!! And thanks for being gracious about it :). It is appreciated!

The UCP is also a good way to keep up to date:

If you click on Settings ( above Top Right ) when logged in you get your User Control panel, (UCP),
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/usercp.php

Any recent answers to Subscribed Threads are shown, and if you click on View all Subscribed Threads you get a list of all your subscribed Threads.

_.........................................................

Also If you click on your name when logged in you can select to the left all your started Threads or Recent Posts.

_..............................................................

Finally you can do an Advanced Search on your name using the small window above right, but sometimes a “Google site:MrExcel.com” search is better:
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/about-board/929360-search-username-mrexcel-com.html

Alan
P.s. The About This Board Forum is usually used for these sort of questions. As you see a Moderator has moved this Post for you to here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_a_advisoryforall

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back