reply with table 'crashed' my post

Frankximus

Hi guys,

It seems that one of my replies has caused my post to 'crash'. You can see that my reply in my post in table has caused the post to be invisible. So if I click open that page, I can't see any content.

Can you please advise how I can reverse this?

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...ls-data-data-source-sheet-based-criteria.html

The link is provided abovge.

Thanks

Sorry, it seems that Google won't be able to open this link however edge or ie works fine.

Last edited:
Can you tell us how you were posting the table? This seems to be happening with increasing frequency for some people.

If the table of data was very large, try cutting it down. We only need to see a few rows from each relevant table.

I fixed it. It had nothing to do with the size of the table.
Some how, some weird HTML code has been doing this to a lot of posts recently. It happened to me today, and I don't even use any of the tools to post tables/screen images!

I do not know if it is tied to certain browsers. Frankximus, can you tell me which Browser you are using?

Hey guys,

Thank you all so much for putting in your time into this. You guys are real champions!

Hey guys,

Thank you all so much for putting in your time into this. You guys are real champions!

Can you describe the process and tools you used to process and to place the table, please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back