What happens if I can't see the top of my spreadsheet?

addisont

I guess it's called the titlebar. Normally, all you have to do is maximize your spreadsheet. In this strange quirk, even after maximizing, the top rows (title bar and letter headers) appear to go up behind the ribbon and be hidden. So...I don't know how to access it for resizing or to even see the data in Row 1! I don't know how to drag it down if I can't see the title bar.

I know this sounds wierd. Like I said, obviously maximizing should fix this. The quirk occurs when one of my employees copies a table from AutoCAD into Excel. That's about all I can say. I hope someone can help!

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
i know this is just another way to maximize, but it might be worth a try... Ctrl + F10

C.s.

Upvote 0
Maybe this will help?

Blue Title Bar for Excel is Missing <SMALL>(#titlebar)</SMALL>

You are in full screen mode, and neither the Excel Window nor the Excel Spreadsheet will show a Title Bar -- turn off full-screen mode and Restore Window <SMALL>(see #move above)</SMALL>, or use Alt+SpaceBar, Restore.​
Blue Title Bar for Workbook is Missing

You have maximized the worksheet so that only one worksheet is visible. Use the Restore Window button (middle of the three window buttons) for Worksheet <SMALL>(see #move above)</SMALL>, or use Alt+minus, Restore.​

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back