Linking sheets to outlook calendar

knightmare

i have a excel sheet with dates of first aiders whom have complete first aid training Im looking to link these dates to my outlook calendar so it pops up as a reminder so i can book them on next years training can this be done if so how?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Im using office 2003 at work and have some basic knowledge of excel and macros <o:p></o:p>
many thanks for anyones help <o:p></o:p>

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
If I understand you correctly, you want to push these dates into Outlook with next year's date and have them appear as reminders. Is that correct?

Upvote 0
There are a couple of things you could do here. If you already know when the training is going to be, you could simply send that person a meeting invite for the next year, using the existing date to determine the date of next year's training. Or, you could just create a Task (with a reminder for next year) and you would need to set up the meetings manually at that time.

I don't have code to create meetings, but to create the task reminders, see

http://www.codeforexcelandoutlook.c...xcel-vba-to-set-up-task-reminders-in-outlook/
http://www.codeforexcelandoutlook.com/outlook-vba/create-followup-task-reminders-with-vba/

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back