Compile Error in hidden module: sheet2

cuslyguy

Good morning all,

I receive this error when trying to use a button within a worksheet that has some VBA attached to it which is designed to convert some info on the worksheet to a flat .txt file and send it to a specified location.

The worksheet/button/vba was originally built using excel 2003 and I am trying to do this in excel 2010. The error does say that it might not be compatible with the current version.

I have to get this to work!

Help please >.<

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
If you select your workbook in the Visual Basic Editor Project window and choose Tools|References are any marked as MISSING?

Upvote 0
I was thinking down the same path Andrew. The thing is - I went to look there and see if anything had been checked as missing and I can't even get there to look. I go to tools|References and the References option is grayed out. I can't even click on it.

Upvote 0
ok think I figured it out Andrew, thanks to your help - I think I was unable to get to references because I was in object debugger mode. I went back into the project through the developer and was able to remove the missing reference. thank you!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back