Excel Macro Command Button Not Working

jaterjr

I have a Excel macro that doesnt work when trying to click the button. This only happens on one computer all other computers can run the macro successfully. I dont know what the problem is. The macro settings are enabled as well. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
What versions of Excel are you running? Is the problem computer running a different version? Does the problem computer have other administrators that restrict your permissions and access?

If everything is identical, have you tried going into VB editor and running it from there? If so, what happens?

Upvote 0
Yes, I was wondering if this was the issue. I seen that, after it updated, it installed "Office 2010 Macro Bypass..."

Upvote 0
I'm running 2007. Everything is the same except the update on that computer made last week. I went to VB editor and it wouldnt play.

Upvote 0
Do you get any error while inserting a command button ?

To Insert command button you goto Developer | Insert | Command button under activex control

Upvote 0
Thanks guys. We got it working. I had to do the Fix It in that website then enable macros in the setting.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back