Macros generate errors in Excel 2013 but work perfectly in Excel 2012

mumps

Office Version
  1. 2013
  2. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Greetings to everyone. For the last few years I have been volunteering my time to develop an application to keep track of and calculate the results of a cross country meet for a large number of schools. Bit by bit and with help from this forum, I have been able to write the necessary macros to do the job and they work perfectly in Excel 2012. I'm sure that the design of the macros can be improved, but they do work as they are written in Excel 2012. There are 10 modules, two userforms and several macros in ThisWorkbook. If I step through the macros in Excel 2013, they seem to work fine but when I click the buttons on each worksheet to run the macros in Excel 2013, errors are generated. If someone has the time to have a look at my problem, I would really appreciate it. The sheets are protected with "password". Please click here to download the file. I will gladly supply and additional information you may need. Many thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
My apologies. I meant to say that the macros work properly in Excel 2010 not Excel 2012.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back